Gym in the Oakville ON area?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

bebe88

Proud Parent
Hi! This is my first post though I have lurked for a while. :)

I'm wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on the gyms in the Oakville ON area. I am aware of most of the gyms in the general area but what I'd really like to know is if you had to pick one for your child, which one would it be and why? We are possibly looking to change gyms and am curious about the quality of coaching and general feel of the gyms in the area. I'd prefer not to say too much about my gymmie at the moment (it's a small world) just that she is early on her path, but definitely heavily involved enough to know that she is in this for the long haul. She has big dreams. lol I am willing to drive a bit, so would even consider clubs in Burlington, Milton, and possibly Futures (Mississauga) as well. This would be a long term new home and the decision is a big one.

I would be so grateful for any feedback I could get. Thanks!

Sent you a PM. Feel free to email me. Kat

Hi! This is my first post though I have lurked for a while. :)

I'm wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on the gyms in the Oakville ON area. I am aware of most of the gyms in the general area but what I'd really like to know is if you had to pick one for your child, which one would it be and why? We are possibly looking to change gyms and am curious about the quality of coaching and general feel of the gyms in the area. I'd prefer not to say too much about my gymmie at the moment (it's a small world) just that she is early on her path, but definitely heavily involved enough to know that she is in this for the long haul. She has big dreams. lol I am willing to drive a bit, so would even consider clubs in Burlington, Milton, and possibly Futures (Mississauga) as well. This would be a long term new home and the decision is a big one.

I would be so grateful for any feedback I could get. Thanks!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back