Parents Gym or Halloween?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GYM OR HALLOWEEN?

• Celebrate Halloween (trick or treat, party, etc.)

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Gymnastics

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My dd came home last night and asked if she was going to the gym on October 31st or trick-or-treating. I told her it was a no brainer to me. Trick-or-treating is once a year, gym is 3 times a week. Obviously she's going out for Halloween:) She was visibly relieved.

I thought it was strange that she'd even ask. I guess some of the girls in her group are planning on training that night anyways. So what's your take on it?

Wow, I hadn't even noticed that Halloween fell on a gym day. We will probably do an hour or an hour and a half of class and then go trick or treating. We definitely won't stay for the whole thing.

We do trick or treat at the y, where we practice. We have the option to go around the y b4 and after practice. A few of the girls skip practice, but almost everyone goes.

Thanks for bringing it up. I had to go look at my dds schedule, I spaced it off totally (apparently her coach already thought of that and changed the schedule to switch to a different day). I would say I would have let her go trick-o-treating anyway. I have to keep reminding myself that she's a kid first and a gymnast after that. My guess would be that her coach also wants to take her own kids out. You're totally right though they only dress up and go out for so many years before their too grown up for that kind of thing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back