Parents Gymmonkeymomma this is for you (Brag Alert)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
GMM - so you can get your fill.

DD had a pretty good meet again today

Vault - 9.025 - 5th place
Bars - 9.000 - 1st place
Beam - 9.325 - personal best and 3rd place ( 1 & 2 tied w/ same score so she got 3rd)
Floor - 8.875 - 3rd place

AA - 36.225 - 2nd place

Also - 1st place for her group in the handstand contest. Then 2nd place out of all the girls (when the winners of each group went against each other). There were 34 girls.

ROTFLMAO...too funny about Gymmonkeymom in the title...she's probably asleep already dreaming of meets and counting little gymnast going over the vault.

Sounds like your DD had a GREAT day and CONGRATS on the personal best on beam!

That is so awesome. I almsot didn't read the thread as it looked so specific.

Congratualtions to DD, she did a wonderful job and you must be so proud!

36.225 isn't that like erm perfect???

Thank you for thinking of me!!!

Your dd had a wonderful meet! Congrats!!!

Actually, I was not sleeping, I was out with some gym-mom friends :D

Congrats! Those scores are awesome:) Love the gymmonkeymomma title- nice that you were thinking of her. Is she going to level 4 next year?

Congrats! Those scores are awesome:) Love the gymmonkeymomma title- nice that you were thinking of her. Is she going to level 4 next year?

Hi & Thanks

She will compete Rookie 1 in the spring and move to L4 in the fall. She already has all of her L4 skills (but I think she may have lost her front hip circle as she has not worked on it in a while - since meets started). She is looking forward to L4.

Great job! Congrats! She is really showing her stuff this season. I'm so happy for you both! :p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back