Gymnastics Alphabet?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

1010gymgirl

Gymnast
Hi, I am part of a collab on youtube called SevenGymnasticsGirls and for a theme we are supposed to do 1 skill for each letter of the alphabet, for example
A - Aerial
B - Backbend
I am a level 8 gymnast so they can be hard skills but i have to be able to do it in the grass :D
Can you guys give me some ideas the main ones I need are M,X,U,Q,Z AND G.
If you could help that would be great.
Rachel.

You might have to get creative on some of those letters. I just did a quick search for you, and can't find anything you can do on the grass at home for those. Would your coach let you video a couple at the gym using the equipment?

Lost your sense of humour? It was a joke!

Nope, I haven't lost my sense of humor at all...but after reading a few of your other posts yesterday, and then this one...maybe a gentle reminder to re-read your posts to make sure it is clear that it reads like you intended it to....:eek:

Nope, I haven't lost my sense of humor at all...but after reading a few of your other posts yesterday, and then this one...maybe a gentle reminder to re-read your posts to make sure it is clear that it reads like you intended it to....:eek:

But I seriously thought she would have a tough time with x and z, I wrote exactly what I meant. I cannot think of any skills that can be done on grass that begin with an x or a z.

As for yesterday if you only knew the madness I was dealing with with crazy members, multiple account issues and spammers plus all the stuff behind the scenes. I appreciate your input, but seriously yesterday was INSANITY! :eek: This, of course, was right after a five day trip to trials and all the fun that entails.

I do not want another day like that for a while.

I actually laughed out loud at bog's comment about x and z. You may be a "leetle" sensitive!

That's always a huge problem I find with email and texts ... Without seeing body language or hearing someone's tone of voice it's SO easy to offend unintentionally!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back