Parents Gymnastics Camps

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

Beammom

I know this may be a bit early, but are there any good camps? We live in Memphis,TN and all we hear about is FlipFest in Knoxville, TN. We've been there and by DD liked it, but would like to get out of TN. I'm looking for something that is within a 4-6hour drive. Any suggestions?:)

I know this may be a bit early, but are there any good camps? We live in Memphis,TN and all we hear about is FlipFest in Knoxville, TN. We've been there and by DD liked it, but would like to get out of TN. I'm looking for something that is within a 4-6hour drive. Any suggestions?:)

my dd will be going to one in Myrtle Beach NC in July - not sure if that fits your drive time. If it does I can try to get more info for you - we have not gotten the info from the coach yet.

We are looking at the OGC Camp... it's run by Svetlana Boguinskaia, I believe, and is offered at different locations in NC, SC, Florida, etc. www.OGcamp.com if you want to check it out. They don't have a "sleepover" camp, but if you aren't close enough to commute, they recommend the same hotel for the families. We have friends who live close to one, so we can stay for free. Has anyone ever been to this one?

Kathleen

My dd went to the OGC Camp for the past 2 summers. The first year she was a level 4 going to 5 and truthfully I'm not sure how much she got out of it. Last summer she was a 5 going to 6 and they ended up putting her with the optionals, so needless to say she got a lot more out of it. I really liked the fact that it wasn't a sleepover camp because she was still young and I'm overprotective, lol. Anyway - this year she is going to an away camp for the first time. Of course I found one that was only 4 nights instead of a whole week.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back