WAG Gymnastics course

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ellie

Gymnast
Hi everyone! I'm new here! yesterday I started a gymnastics course for the first time but I have 20 y/o and I was put in a children course (because in my city there aren't adult gymnastics courses) I almost liked the course but I was ashamed to be with those children who already knew how to do many things while I was the oldest one who could not do anything. Should I quit gymnastics?

Hi everyone! I'm new here! yesterday I started a gymnastics course for the first time but I have 20 y/o and I was put in a children course (because in my city there aren't adult gymnastics courses) I almost liked the course but I was ashamed to be with those children who already knew how to do many things while I was the oldest one who could not do anything. Should I quit gymnastics?
If you want to learn gymnastics, don't quit.
Don't compare yourself to others. You don't know their stories. They could be repeating the class for the 3rd, 4th, or 5th time. They could come from a family of gymnasts and have been learning at home up to this point.

If you want to learn gymnastics, don't quit.
Don't compare yourself to others. You don't know their stories. They could be repeating the class for the 3rd, 4th, or 5th time. They could come from a family of gymnasts and have been learning at home up to this point.
thank you very much for your answer! you're right! I won't quit gymnastics only because there are children in my course! Thank you! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back