Gymnastics Posters?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

Billy

Does anyone know where I can buy posters of Nastia Liukin, Shawn Johnson, Courtney Kupets or any of the Gymdogs? We have the posters from the Gymdogs' website and I've found some on Ten-0.com but DD really wants Nastia, Shawn and Courtney. Help???

The info on the Kodak website says the photo needs to be 1600 x 1200 pixels and nothing online is that huge. I went to the other site you mentioned and found one Nastia poster. It's okay but I'd like to find something else (with less people in the background, preferably). Also, I'm in the US so the shipping from that site may be expensive.

Any other suggestions?

Rather than big posters - my dd has always gotten several smaller pics and made collages. They look really cool - and most of the pics she gets from the usag magazine or online - so it doesn't cost me any money ;)

If you want professional posters try looking on ebay. Often they have gymnastics posters.
Have you looked at Shawn or Nastia's websites? Maybe they will have links to posters.

I tried those, too. Neither Nastia nor Shawn have posters on their websites. I also tried USAG. And the ones on eBay are just the typical inspirational-type posters (like what you find at Ten-O). I'm beginning to wonder if there are any out there. :confused:

Hmm, wonder if you contacted Chow's and WOGA through their websites they could give you any help?

Does anyone know where I can buy posters of Nastia Liukin, Shawn Johnson, Courtney Kupets or any of the Gymdogs? We have the posters from the Gymdogs' website and I've found some on Ten-0.com but DD really wants Nastia, Shawn and Courtney. Help???
Did you check www.gymsupply.com. I just got an e-mail from them and they had new posters. Check them out.

Did you check www.gymsupply.com. I just got an e-mail from them and they had new posters. Check them out.

I actually just bought a couple of their posters yesterday after I saw an ad in Inside Gymnastics. Thanks for the tip, though!

Also, I was able to get a poster of Nastia through WOGA. And it was autographed! How cool is that! I never did hear back from Chows but that was also right around the time they were flooding so they're excused.

I actually just bought a couple of their posters yesterday after I saw an ad in Inside Gymnastics. Thanks for the tip, though!

Also, I was able to get a poster of Nastia through WOGA. And it was autographed! How cool is that! I never did hear back from Chows but that was also right around the time they were flooding so they're excused.

Whats the email address for WOGA? I definitely want a autographed Nastia Liukin poster. May I ask how much you paid for it? Thanks.

Whats the email address for WOGA? I definitely want a autographed Nastia Liukin poster. May I ask how much you paid for it? Thanks.

The email address is wogaplano@aol.com and the girl's name is Melissa. The posters are $10 if you can pick it up or $20 if it has to be shipped (covers the cost of the poster tube and postage). But, you may have to wait awhile. They don't usually keep autographed posters around. Nastia signs each poster when it's ordered, although this may have changed in light of her going to Beijing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back