WAG Gymnastics recruiting services

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just an update for some of you in the same position, my gymnast has been invited to official visits to her top 2 choices, she's excited, and so am I. They're very neck and neck, one offers more realistic competition time, possible AA and she's really excited to go to the football game, which will be a unique experience. The other is a team she's very familiar with, been on same club teams with many gymnasts, etc., but will have to battle for a line-up spot, no shot at AA, solid chance at one event. She's kind of a late bloomer in some ways but is considered a strong level 10 now as a rising senior (JO's, state and regional titles, over 9.5 on 3 events) and received a good amount of interest from Ivies, SEC and Pac 12. No interest as a freshman. It started as a sophomore, but these top 2 choices did not start calling until summer after her sophomore year and a strong JO finish that year and more interest with a consistent junior year. We'll see where she ends up.

That is so exciting! I can only imagine how thrilled she is right now. And you! Good luck to her on her trips and in making her decision! Cannot wait to hear where she ends up :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back