Parents gymnastics themed gifts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

CuriousCate

Proud Parent
Hi all! What gym based gifts have you bought for your DDs that they have really liked? Mine is going to be 8 in a few months. Not equipment, but thinking more like clothing, books, doll stuff... she already has the American Girl doll bar/beam. We bought 2 new leos. She's a tough kid to shop for!!

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

The girls at our gym love the flannel pants that say gymnast on them... In various plaids.
That goes for the youngest on team to the high school girls.
Also, gymnastics themed shirts (after a while the meet shirts will be numerous and they are less likely to want / need more).

The girls at our gym love the flannel pants that say gymnast on them... In various plaids.
Also, gymnastics themed shirts (after a while the meet shirts will be numerous and they are less likely to want / need more).

Where do you get the pants? I bought some from Dreamlight at a meet last year, but they don’t seem to be available any longer.

Not gymnastics related, but I like to get my kids something from the official team USA website before Olympics. ITs fun for them to have a fan item to wear when they watch or to school. I particularly like the items available before the Winter Olympics. Last Winter Olympics I got my daughter a zip up jacket (bought it in a roomy size), she wore it a lot for several years until it was threadbare. Last time I checked, now they have some nice fleece and sweatshirts. We know someone who is headed to the Olympics in February, so I am getting something fun too.

My DD likes a scorebook. She keeps the scores for herself and all her teammates. She does it during the meet and after waiting for awards to start.

My daughter liked the Simone Biles and Laurie Hernandez memoirs. Other ideas include a nice gym bag (mine loves her ivivva bag), a rack or curtain rod for displaying medals, or a leo with a matching one for her doll (Snowflake makes these). Extra wristbands in her preferred style, tape, and prewrap in fun colors are good stocking stuffers. You could also fill a cosmetic bag with meet essentials such as hairstyling supplies, nail polish remover wipes, and a little packet of tissues.

Where do you get these pants? :)

I just ordered two pairs of the PJ pants from Snowflake. Now I will be able to confiscate the existing pair that is six inches too short. Thanks, Raenn!

I got my daughter a new medal rack to hang in her room, the ubiquitous flannel pants, and a mandala adult coloring book that has little gymnasts in every picture (along with a set of gel pens for coloring).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back