DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Is anyone subscribing to Gymnastike Gold? How many new videos do they come out with each month? Is it worth the money?

My daughter is begging to subscribe, but for the 'average' gymnast, I think it's just a little too pricey. I suppose that their target audience is coaches but lack of access is making her frustrated with gymnastike. (Anyone see a coupon code out in the internets?)

I agree, as a fan it is way way to expensive. As much as I would like to see the Workout Wednesdays, there is no way I will pay that amount. I am curious to see if the coaches think its worth it.

I'm a coach and can't afford it. It's a bummer because it can be a great resource, but it's just WAY too pricey for what you seem to get. I'll just settle for what they offer to the general public.

As a parent there is no way in H E double hockey sticks that I am paying that kind of money for that. I was also disappointed that they decided to change this.

For a coach, could be pricey. For a gym...not really if any gym members had access.

By gym members, I mean coaches.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back