Gymnasts wanted for best gym ever!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

J

Jea_bernadette

hello my name is Jeannine Ramirez. i live in Vista California. my coach at Palomar YMCA recently got fired because the YMCA found out he wanted to open a new gym. he is now going to open a new gym in san marcos. the coaches name in Bernie Weston and he rocks hardcore. he needs gymnasts to compete for him in the fall season so if you are interested please call me and i will give you more info. Oh By the way the gym will be called Pacific Coast Gymnastics.

Jeannine R.

[info edited out]

Last edited by a moderator:
no way

No way am I going to that gym. You know my feelings about said coach. I like my rec gym thank you very much! I love my coaches too. I do wish you and Breanna (sorry if I spelled it wrong) luck in your competitions.

Even though he isn't my coach I know he has coached a lot of girls and they became really good...like you and your sis. He sounds like he will be able to run his gym. Good Luck. I'm sorry if I sounded rude before.

Welcome Jea_bernadette!

I don't know how old you are, but it's really not a good idea to put your full name and phone number out there in a public site like this. Heck, no matter how old you are it's not a good idea. You could just ask people to PM you. I don't mean to lecutre you--it's just motherly instinct. :)

Welcome Jea_bernadette!

I don't know how old you are, but it's really not a good idea to put your full name and phone number out there in a public site like this. Heck, no matter how old you are it's not a good idea. You could just ask people to PM you. I don't mean to lecutre you--it's just motherly instinct. :)

Agreed. ten characters

I agree with ZJsmom and Geoffrey Taucer...ask JBS if you can edit that because even though some people have already seen it you can make less people see it if he lets you edit it. PMing is better. That way people don't know your numbers.

hey

I don't want to sound like a worry-wart but shouldn't you take your last name out too? Just a pre-caution.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back