Gyms in Florida?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Orlando Metro is an excellent gym, but I don't know where that is in relation to where you're moving.
Thanks! I am aware of that gym- we saw some of their Jr & Senior Elite gymnasts compete at the VISA Championships in San Jose CA this past summer, as the competition venue was only one hour from our home. It was a great opportunity for my daughter to see many of her gymnastics idols compete in person-very fun! But anyhow, Orlando Metro is several hours away from where we are looking in FL, so it's not really an option. We've currently narrowed it down to Twister Gymnastics in Coconut Creek and Bieger Int'l in Deerfield Beach.

I was in the same position and checked them out myself there, and we did not find any gyms that weren't good down there. I did a lot of asking too!
That's very reassuring, thanks! It seems that gyms are always going thru changes, so I hope they are all still as good as you remember!

I think Brian Amato is running Bieger Intl. He's an amazing coach, I haven't ever heard anything negative about him before. He's a fun and extremely good coach and motivator. I don't think you could go wrong with that program.

I think Brian Amato is running Bieger Intl. He's an amazing coach, I haven't ever heard anything negative about him before. He's a fun and extremely good coach and motivator. I don't think you could go wrong with that program.
Thank you so much! A head coach really sets the tone for the whole gym, in my opinion, so I am very glad to hear he has such a good reputation. Looking forward to having my daughter check it out.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News