Parents Gyms in Raleigh, NC

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello, I'm wondering which gyms in the Raleigh area everyone recommends.. would especially love info on SGA, TAG, and RSG. TIA!

Hello, I'm wondering which gyms in the Raleigh area everyone recommends.. would especially love info on SGA, TAG, and RSG. TIA!
I’m in that general area, although not at any of those gyms. Those are all good gyms. SGA has a really nice facility that makes me quite jealous. :D I have a friend whose daughter is at TAG and loves it. Unless it’s changed, I think the actual facility at RSG isn’t as nice as the other 2 and is much smaller, but they do well in competitions. I guess it all really depends on what you are looking for in a gym though. Feel free to send me a private message if you’d like.

I’ve heard the cultures at Raleigh School And TAG are positive. RSG has a longer and larger history of successful optionals, but TAG is rising on up. I think visiting all three would be a great idea.

I’ve heard the cultures at Raleigh School And TAG are positive. RSG has a longer and larger history of successful optionals, but TAG is rising on up. I think visiting all three would be a great idea.
Thanks! We're def looking for one with a positive culture. RSG would be better location-wise for us than the other two and we know a couple of families that go there. SGA may not have any space right now, waiting for a callback.. so it might just be between the other two.

I’m in that general area, although not at any of those gyms. Those are all good gyms. SGA has a really nice facility that makes me quite jealous. :D I have a friend whose daughter is at TAG and loves it. Unless it’s changed, I think the actual facility at RSG isn’t as nice as the other 2 and is much smaller, but they do well in competitions. I guess it all really depends on what you are looking for in a gym though. Feel free to send me a private message if you’d like.
I tried to send you a message, but it says I can only start them with staff members. I'd love any specifics you have on the culture of the gyms in the area. If we leave our current gym my daughter will be leaving friends and a laid-back atmosphere. I think she would do well with a little more structure, but we definitely want her to be in a positive team environment.

I tried to send you a message, but it says I can only start them with staff members. I'd love any specifics you have on the culture of the gyms in the area. If we leave our current gym my daughter will be leaving friends and a laid-back atmosphere. I think she would do well with a little more structure, but we definitely want her to be in a positive team environment.
I sent you a message. I think you need to have a minimum number of posts in order to start conversations.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back