Parents Gyms in Wisconsin-

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know someone looking into a gym programs for her little one (3.5yrs)...not looking for Mommy&Me. Something near Grantsburg. Any ideas?

I live in MN now but am from northwestern WI originally (my mom actually works at the only grocery store in Grantsburg). The best gymnastics gym in that area is going to be Deutsch's, which is located in Rice Lake. Not sure what part of WI the friend lives in but she might have a better chance of looking at gyms over the border in MN, maybe something in North Branch?? I know that there is a good gym in Forest Lake (Flyaways) also. My DD attends Flips, but that is in White Bear Lake which is about an 1.5 drive from Grantsburg. Please feel free to PM me if you want any further help.

It looks like Flyaways may also have a location in North Branch. I would suggest starting there. The gyms in northwestern WI are great "starter" gyms but if your friend is looking for something more competitive she will definitely need to look at gyms across the border in MN.

Grantsburg actually has a gym - Xcel Gymnastics. I know this because I once spent 20 minutes trying to find them on google during a meet. They compete Xcel but this gym won't be appropriate for everyone. Within 20-25 minutes there are three other options. Northwoods in Webster, WI competes MAGA (MAGA is a non-USAG competition stream based on high school scoring that is popular in MN and western WI). Flyaways North is in Pine City, MN. Dynamic Flights is in Rush City, MN. Flyaways may be a branch of the one in Forest Lake, MN and looks to just offer lessons. The gym in Rush City competes Xcel. As the PP says above, if your friend is looking for a strong JO program, she will need to travel a ways for it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back