Parents Gyms near Offutt AFB

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

PeanutsMom

Proud Parent
Hey everyone, I am hoping to pick your hive minds. My hubby is up for a new position at Offutt AFB near Omaha. We would likely be in the Papillion, or SE (I think) Omaha area. What gyms are there that are positive environments? You can PM if you want. My DD is a level 7 working level 8. Practices great, needs more confidence competing. A positive environment with a good team attitude and supportive coaches would be best. Any gyms to avoid? Any gyms that stand out? Thanks!
Peanut's Mom

Hey everyone, I am hoping to pick your hive minds. My hubby is up for a new position at Offutt AFB near Omaha. We would likely be in the Papillion, or SE (I think) Omaha area. What gyms are there that are positive environments? You can PM if you want. My DD is a level 7 working level 8. Practices great, needs more confidence competing. A positive environment with a good team attitude and supportive coaches would be best. Any gyms to avoid? Any gyms that stand out? Thanks!
Peanut's Mom
Hello, I grew up in Papillion (I don’t live there any more :) ), but Omega was the go to gym at the time. It’s been a while and I believe the name is now Omaha Gymnastics (?). That would probably be the closest gym to Offut AFB. I have friends who send their kids to Premier and Metro Stars. I don’t know any of the inner workings of the gym, so I’m sorry I’m not much help there. I can just say that Omaha Gymnastics is the closest and had a good reputation when I lived there. Good Luck on your move and I hope your daughter finds a great fit!

Plattsmouth Gymnastics. My hubby lived in that area and says it has a good reputation but not sure if they do higher levels... its a smaller gym. Airborne academy is also in the area but I dont know any info about it

Peanut's Mom
Omaha Gymnastics Academy is awesome! Great culture and great coaches! The Level 6-10 teams were all State Team Champions. They also train a current Nastia Liukin Cup Qualifier and Senior Elite!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back