Off Topic Halloween! wut r u going as?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey! just wondering what everyones going as for halloween. me and my bff are going as thing one and thing 2! im thing one. and i need some help: im going to work at a halloween party at my gym and need a costume idea. something easy and under $10, and not hot because i will be running around a lot. any good ideas??? thnx in advance!:Dcant wait to hear wut people are gonna be!:p

Allison is going as a vampire, Hannah a princess (she could just go as herself LOL) and Leah is going as a gymnast. Great costume ideas! I might take it for next year.

Big DD is going as piece of cheese, took me forever to find her a cheese head hat on ebay, hasn't arrived yet, we'll see. Little DD is also going to be a vampire. Me, I am going as a Mom who eats all her kids chocolate when they are in bed, I have a great costume, looks oddly like the clothes I wore today!:rolleyes:

you should dress up as a bogwoppit!

As for me, I still haven't decided yet.

I'm not sure what I'm going as; I need a costume for the Costume Concert we put on for orchestra with the younger kids. Last year I went as a cowgirl, the year before a gymnast, and my freshman year a mermaid.

I'm going to my church's fall festival. My fam is going to try and hide out so nobody rings our doorbell because we have no candy! It worked last year. :D

I'm going to the gym that day dressed as one of the other coaches from my gym. He has a very recognizable look and style, and I'm going to see how well I can approximate that.

I'm going as an old woman. ( The one in the pink.) Its from a TV show.

stillgame7mj.png

Great idea! What do you think Bog?;)

If you'd ever seen a Bogwoppit you wouldn't think so!!! Go to my profile page and then to my photo album, you'll find an image of the book cover that the name Bogwoppit came from. As you'll see dressing up as Bogwoppit would be a challenge.

If you'd ever seen a Bogwoppit you wouldn't think so!!! Go to my profile page and then to my photo album, you'll find an image of the book cover that the name Bogwoppit came from. As you'll see dressing up as Bogwoppit would be a challenge.

LOL! Sorry Bog my mistake!:eek:

Take a penguin outfit cover the white spot add a tail and volha! you have a bogwoppit!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D JOKING!!! Unless you seriously wanted too....:D

those are all awesome!!:) but i still need a costume for the 25!!!!! any ideas???? :pirate::knight::scubadiver::jester::astronaut::ninja:

Well, I just figured out my costume! Drumroll please........Sarah Palin. I already have the Tina Fay glasses-old ones from my mom's friend.

Last year I went to DS & DD's school party as an "Identity Crisis/Mistaken Identity". I put Hello My Name Is....stickers all over me with different names on each of them. Easiest costume I ever had to make.

This year I plan to make a shirt that says VENICE across the chest and walk around with dark glasses and a cane. I will be a Venitian Blind.

A very clever co-worker made a night stand out of a cardboard box. When she put the box on she then put a lampshade on her head. She was a One Night Stand. Another year she wore bright pink sweats and put a Barbie sized table on her head. She was Gum Stuck Under a Table.

Halloween is so much fun!!:D

Last year I went to DS & DD's school party as an "Identity Crisis/Mistaken Identity". I put Hello My Name Is....stickers all over me with different names on each of them. Easiest costume I ever had to make.

wow- thats an awesome idea! hope you dont mind if i use the same one or get my idea from it! thnx!!!:D:p:D

Well, I just figured out my costume! Drumroll please........Sarah Palin. I already have the Tina Fay glasses-old ones from my mom's friend.

Oh..that's not patronzing.....;) Creative idea...although the Tina Fay thing was STUPID!!!!! And not just because I like Sarah Palin, it really was stupid...so was Micheal Phelps...SNL in general is really stupid...anyways to get back to the topic...

gymgirl_60;43876 wow- thats an awesome idea! hope you dont mind if i use the same one or get my idea from it! thnx!!!:D:p:D[/quote said:
No problem! I think I got the idea from the Family Fun magazine. Enjoy!

I'm going to the gym that day dressed as one of the other coaches from my gym. He has a very recognizable look and style, and I'm going to see how well I can approximate that.

ha that should be funny! It's always hilarious when people dress up as someone else they know!

aka the teachers dressing up as other teachers at my school :p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back