Hal's Harley-Davidson Invite: Wisconsin

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DD is a level 4 in the last session. Hey what are the age groups for awards at level 4. Will 8 year olds be in there own age group?

1400, wow that's HUGE. Have a ton of fun. Your invitationals sound like so much fun, wish our meets were more like that.

I love this meet and so does DD.

Unfortunaltly we are not attending this year. We went for 3 years and then the coaches picked Salto for the date only. It is not run as well as Harley and I am hoping next year we can do the Harley again.

Hey I know how about you host it in February instead. Tha would be great. We do one travel meet with all levels and february is the best month then the level 4-6 are done for the season.

Best wishes at your meet. Hope all goes well. I know it is a popular meet.

JBS - My DD will be there as a L8 in the Saturday Am session. I, however, will not be going. My husband will be there. I would Love to meet you! Maybe I will send Beetle over to say Hi.

Good luck!

DD is a level 4 in the last session. Hey what are the age groups for awards at level 4. Will 8 year olds be in there own age group?

I'm not sure...it looks like they will according to the roster...but that could change.

1400, wow that's HUGE. Have a ton of fun. Your invitationals sound like so much fun, wish our meets were more like that.

Tons of fun...coaches parties every night too!

I love this meet and so does DD.

Unfortunaltly we are not attending this year. We went for 3 years and then the coaches picked Salto for the date only. It is not run as well as Harley and I am hoping next year we can do the Harley again.

Hey I know how about you host it in February instead. Tha would be great. We do one travel meet with all levels and february is the best month then the level 4-6 are done for the season.

Best wishes at your meet. Hope all goes well. I know it is a popular meet.

Salto is a great club...I was at their meet this year on one of the days. The meet was not bad...but our meet is GREAT! Hope to see you at Harley next year.

JBS - My DD will be there as a L8 in the Saturday Am session. I, however, will not be going. My husband will be there. I would Love to meet you! Maybe I will send Beetle over to say Hi.

Good luck!

Yes...send her over to say hi.

JBS - DD and DH had a great time at the meet. Beetle did very well too.

Do you know when the results will be posted online? I manage our gyms websites and was going to work on posting score today.

Thanks!

I'm glad Beetle had fun, and did well. It was a great meet!! Their is still tear down going on tonight so they should be up by tomorrow, I'm sorry I'm not sure what time. Hopefully we'll see you guys next year!!

Here is another CB checking in to say it was a great meet. My only problem was you could have requested better weather, my 2 hour drive from Milwaukee to Green Bay took 4.5 hours.

Congrats to the level 4's taking first, our team was behind them in 2nd. It was a fun meet except for the drive home.

Barb

Hahahaha wish I could've found this before the meet :) My whole family did really well at the meet and it was loads of fun.

JBS - DD and DH had a great time at the meet. Beetle did very well too.

Do you know when the results will be posted online? I manage our gyms websites and was going to work on posting score today.

Thanks!

Glad to hear it. The results are online at Results.

Here is another CB checking in to say it was a great meet. My only problem was you could have requested better weather, my 2 hour drive from Milwaukee to Green Bay took 4.5 hours.

Congrats to the level 4's taking first, our team was behind them in 2nd. It was a fun meet except for the drive home.

Barb

Thank you...congrats to you guys also. I remember you guys from last year. Looks like your at a great gym...the owners/coaches are very nice.

Hahahaha wish I could've found this before the meet :) My whole family did really well at the meet and it was loads of fun.

Congrats...good to hear that we run a fun meet.

I was at this meet :D It was really great! My team came from minnesota.. 6 hours drive! But a fun meet :)

Thank you for coming...glad you had a good time. Hope to see you back next year.

i was at the meet.. my team loves the meet.. and it is so much fun.. yea my team is from minnesota and the drive home was really bad.. you couldnt see anything until eau claire

i was at the meet.. my team loves the meet.. and it is so much fun.. yea my team is from minnesota and the drive home was really bad.. you couldnt see anything until eau claire

Lot's of Minnesota at the meet. Minnesota is definitely a loud state. Thanks for coming...come again next year.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back