Hanstand contest!!!

• Thread starter addicted2tumbling
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

addicted2tumbling

Do a handstand right now and count how much seconds it was. then post it and we can c who the winner is
My handstand was:4 secons lol
the winner will be named handstand queen/king?

whatever works lol and you can try until ur satisfied lol

not walking 10 sec. walking 52 sec. but im sick so i probly shudnt hav dun that. hehe :b

I cant walk ... it makes my form go archy and I don't like it.
Just standing: 49 seconds
I did TOPS when I was younger ... so I did it from a cartwheel entrance, like on the beam ... donno if that counts or not.

i do the cartwheel entry on beam too:D I kinda can't do a handstand seeing as i'm in the middle of science class:D hehe But when I get home I'll try itThis is an AWESOME idea btw:)

I wish my phone had internet so i could go on the chalkbucket during class! That would just make school so much more fun! And 49 seconds is a long time for just standing, JennMene!

I need to step up my game! oh no! okay so i went outside and did another couple million walking handstands walking and posing and got up to 32 seconds... i hope it gets better haha but idk thats really long for me.

wow i can only go 10 seconds walking and like 6 seconds standing now lol! i like making up ideas to spice up this forum

Lets see...i'm sitting in an internet cafe in Venice right now, so I probably shouldn't do a handstand or else I might get crazy looks!

But really, most of you girls have beat me by a lot already. the only handstands I'm good at are against the wall ones.

No walking: 31 seconds! New self-record!

Walking: 6 seconds...we do real "gymnast" handstands (no walking, no spliting or posing) most of the time at my gym, so I never practice walking...

At the first meet of the year (L5) I won two handstand contests in a row, while they were setting up the podiums. I probably should have sat out the second as the winner, but...

me 2 dont understand how people can walk in place. i can walk forword but i like doing regular handstands

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back