Parents HAPPY Little Gymmie and THANKS

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovofu

Proud Parent
:) Just wanted to throw thanks out to all of you for your guidance and wisdom this week. Little one has had 2 four hour practices at the new gym, the older girls are GREAT and so nice and she bounces out of there with a huge smile. The coaches are very firm, encouraging and totally on top of everything. They call her "little girl" and say Super Super alot so she is receiving positive reinforcement the whole practice. The coaches can also demonstrate all the moves so that helps ALOT. The only complaint little one is "4 Hours I can't do 4 Hours" HA HA, she is smiling the whole time and quite happy. 2 coaches for 4 girls versus 2 coaches for 16 makes a HUGE difference and she has already learned some new things. Can't wait to see what the year brings!!

Thanks again,

Karen

Last edited:
wow sounds like life is good and you made a great decision! Hope she continues to love every minute of it!:D

Wow, two coaches for 4 girls is terrific! Glad to hear that she is doing so well and loving it. As I mentioned in may last post, I hope you hang around and let us know how she does. We may see your gym at some of the same meets. I think L4 states is down our way.

Great news that she's transitioning so smoothly! It sounds like this was the right move for her. Nothing quite as wonderful as having our gymmies come out of training all smiles!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back