WAG Happy to report,

• Thread starter Deleted member 14190
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

When DD was a compulsory and they had the two choices, I thought both were pretty bad (her gym opted for the "stripper music" for its L5s). But little did I know that they could do worse. Much, much worse.

You know, there are people out there, individual people, who write music for a living. One of the new ones sounds like it was written by a committee with at least two strong-minded folks who were unwilling to give up their ideas.

Every time I hear the sustained note in the "violin" version of the L3 music I think there is a problem with the sound system.

^^^ OMG YES YES YES!!!
Our gym used the flute (I think?) version, so that wasn't an issue, but at meets where another gym brought that horrible violin version, it got me every time!

The l3: AWFUL... so so so bad. Doesn't help that their is usually the most girls in level 3.
The l4: I really don't think it is that bad... it just gets bad when its repeated. I'm still not really sick of it haha
The l5: UGH I hate clowns

^^^ OMG YES YES YES!!!
Our gym used the flute (I think?) version, so that wasn't an issue, but at meets where another gym brought that horrible violin version, it got me every time!

Me too. The first time I heard it at the meet I was worried the poor gymnast was going to get confused since her music got messed up. But no, no. Its SUPPOSED to sound like that...

Me too. The first time I heard it at the meet I was worried the poor gymnast was going to get confused since her music got messed up. But no, no. Its SUPPOSED to sound like that...
This is EXACTLY what I thought. Apologies to the bc reators, but it really is a rough go with that one.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back