Parents Haven't been here for awhile!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

taylortumbles

Coach
Proud Parent
Hello everyone! I've been lurking occasionally but haven't been actively posting for awhile. My DD FINALLY made some progress on her fear of bars. She will do a skin-the-cat, glide swings, and cast. While this may not seem like much, it's major progress from not even touching the bars LOL. She has made lots of progress in other areas too. She mastered her Level 2 vault and is working on handstand flat backs now. Beam is going fairly well. She has developed a lot more confidence and will do her walks, kicks, hops by herself. She is working on the 3/4 handstand and cartwheel handstand off right now. Floor- her cartwheels have greatly improved. She just mastered her 1 handed cartwheel and back roll last week and got her standing backbend a few months ago. She is working on round offs and backbend kickovers.
Her femoral anteversion was re-assessed in October and it is still pretty severe. She was also diagnosed with a thought process disorder, still awaiting further testing. They believe it to be something similar to highly functioning autism.
I'm glad that gymnastics has helped her grow as a person and helped with some of her physical disabilities as well.

Welcome back. So glad your DD is doing better. Please stick around. We love hearing how she is doing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back