Parents having fun

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
I let dd stay late at gym last night because she did not have any homework. She told head coach / owner that she wanted to do the L4 bar routine, so she started working on her front hip circle.

From there it kind of evolved. There was a rec class going on that was split into 3 groups w/ two groups on bars and one on beam. The coach asked her to show a front support and cast to the rec girls. Then another coach asked her to show the chin support w/ pike on bars, and the beam coach asked her to show the L3 dismount. So she was running from coach to coach saying she was the "assistant" and what did they want her to teach the other kids !!

She had a blast and coach had to threaten to turn the lights out on her to get her to leave when the gym was closing.

my "assistant" was VERY happy last night. She did not get her front hip circle, but I think she has the concept - that and making her mill circle pretty is all she needs for L4 bars.

sounds like she had a blast! i think it is a big confidence booster when they are asked to show something to other kids. good for her!

awwwwwwww sounds like she was proud to show off her skills and she sounds totally ready to move to the next level:) She will get her front hip circle any day especially when she is so motivated to get it:)

What a great feeling that must have been for her. How fun!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back