Hello all

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

greyhoundrescue

Hello all,

I'm mom to 4 kids (2 sets of twins! sheesh!)--2 boys and 2 girls. The girls are young dedicated gymnasts!

Welcome to The Chalkbucket.

Two sets of twins, wow that's so cool. We have quite a few Mom's with twins on CB. I am sure you'll get to know them if you stick around. How old are your gymmies?

Hello and welcome! Two sets of twins?? That's amazing! How old are they? What level are your daughters? Have they been doing gym long?

Welcome Grehoundrescue! I know this is off topic, but I love the name. We adopted a greyhound from an organization in WVA.

Two sets of twins! How old are they and what levels? That must make life very interesting!

-Lynn

Wow! TWO sets os twins! I have one set, and I think thats hard enough LOL. How old are they? What level?

Thanks, guys!
The boys are 6--they do swimming (though they've taken some gymnastics); and, the girls are 5. They are L3 this year, though their coach has them starting some L4 skills. And, yes, they are both identical. Wild, huh? It's crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Thankfully, DH is supportive and we live close to their school and their respective gyms.

That certainly is a handful! I used to coach a set of triplets-how complicated!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back