Hello everyone!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I

iowa_gymnastics

Hello everyone,

I'm new to The Chalk Bucket. I live in Des Moines, Iowa and I'm a huge fan of gymnastics. I was in competitive gymnastics for 10 years before an injury forced me to quit. My parents always played a very active role in my gymnastics, and my mom even started coaching. They now own a gym here in Iowa called Team Gymnastics, which offers both recreational and competitive gymnastics. I'm excited to be a part of the community and look forward to meeting new friends! I am also excited to root for West Des Moines' own Shawn Johnson and the rest of team USA in the upcoming 2008 Olympics! Go Shawn!

Welcome to The Chalkbucket. I am sure you'll find lots of people here to share ideas with.

You can submit your parents website to our links page (in the tool bar on the left of the home page) if you want, we have clubs from all over the world on it.

Hello and wecome! I'm heading over to Iowa not too long from now for a college visit!

Welcome to the Chalk Bucket!

There are a lot of us from the Midwest on the board.

My Husband if from Iowa.. about an hour from Des Moines.

Welcome to Chalkbucket! You all must be extremely proud having an Olympian from Iowa! Is Shawn a local hero over there, outside the gymnastics community?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back