Hello everyone!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, everyone

I joined a few months ago and haven't had much of a chance to get back on. My DD has done gymnastics since she started jumping off the furniture and climbing the walls as a toddler. She's currently starting her L7 season with much anxiety & excitement. We've alright experienced a few major injuries involving titanium rods, several surgeries, physical therapy, and level set backs because of them. The best thing about my DD is she couldn't wait to get back to practice to catch back up to her teammate. She accomplished that goal last year and we couldn't have been more proud of her dedication.

I look forward to getting great support and wealth of information from everyone, I have found over the years in this sport that support and good advice are needed often to get you through.

Glad to be here!

Welcome!!! And good luck to your DD as she starts her L7 year...also sorry to hear about the titanium rods. ;) She sounds like she is very dedicated!

hi & welcome to CB. my DD is about to finish her L5 season & will do Prep Gold in January. sounds like your DD is very dedicated. best of luck in L7. looking forward to hearing about her season.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back