Hello everyone!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi there, I'm new here.
I hope I can ask for your advice. Soon my niece is coming to my place for several months and I wanna prepare my backyard for her training, any advice? Anything special that I should buy?
Here are some photos, so you could visualize territory.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    980.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    940.7 KB · Views: 23
Bog beat me to it. What, exactly is your niece going to be training for? I hope that your answer is something other than the word "gymnastics". A backyard is no place for gymnastics training. A gym with proper matting and a trained coach is the only place for gymnastics training.

Hi there! I think that it is really nice that you want to prepare a space for her to train. Unfortunately, training outside of the gym isn't really recommended as she could sustain an injury (despite the best mats, etc) and learn poor techniques. Keep the gymnastics at the gym - I'm sure her coaches would agree! That said, we built a little pull up bar for our kids that they used for pull ups and leg lifts during the COVID break from practice. I'd just get a little yoga mat for splits and maybe an over-door pull-up bar. No real gym equipment. Welcome!

I'm sorry I should have been more clear. For sure I didn't mean that I want to make a gym equivalent for her. I understand that it is dangerous.

@CuriousCate thank you for your calm answer. I'll buy a yoga mat and check on a pull-up bar.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back