Hello from Germany =)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

Nicky

Hello everybody I am new here =)

My name is Nicole and I am 18 years old
I live in Germany

my hobbys are trampolin gymnastics, inlineskates, gymnastics, football, friends, shopping, sing, listen to music and just have fun.

I'm in the SVE blue - yellow, my team is true toll and it is always very funny with us
from my team, I am the only the highest jumps on the trampoline ^ ^

I am funny, nice and with me is always fun

if you want to know more then asks me

Greeting

Welcome

Welcome to CB, from a Canadian coach now coaching in Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland.

I know only one coach from Germany, his name is Helmut Roike and he coaches in Kempten, Germany

Don

hi! im new too... im 13 yrs old and a level 7 gymnastt. i live in new jerseyy (usa) haha and um yeaa =] i love shawn johnson the besttt..so yuppp

hi! im new too... im 13 yrs old and a level 7 gymnastt. i live in new jerseyy (usa) haha and um yeaa =] i love shawn johnson the besttt..so yuppp

hi, nice too meet you^^
i love shawn johnson too =) she´s so great^^

Guten tag Nicky,

Nice to have you on the Chalkbucket.

I used to live in Germany way back when I was 18, I worked in Heidelberg and I loved Germany very much, so beautiful, so much wonderful history.

Hello and welcome! Quite the gymnast you have representing you guys(Oksana Chusovitna)!

Grüß dich aus den USA and welcome!

I just got back to the US after studying (and doing a bit of gymnastics) at the LMU last semester and such a great time.

Hi Nicky! Welcome! I am half German/half Filipino (German on my mom's side-she grew up in Garmisch-Partenkirchen). My daughter is 9 and just started gymnastics this year. She loves it!!

I'm sure you will find the Chalk Bucket to be a lot of fun and very informative!!!

Guten tag Nicky,

Nice to have you on the Chalkbucket.

I used to live in Germany way back when I was 18, I worked in Heidelberg and I loved Germany very much, so beautiful, so much wonderful history.

hy, cool hy, cool it in germany as you like
you also do gymnastics in germany where you're just

I would like to start again with the gymnastics, gymnastics probe where I am the coach said I was a little natural talent and it could very well ^ ^
but my mum that I did not want to trampolin gymnastics while still go to gymnastics

Ich pflegte, um in Deutschland vor langer Zeit zu wohnen, als ich 18 war. Ich tat nicht Gymnastik dort, ich arbeitete um Kinder dort, kümmernd. Als ich in England wohnte, in dem ich geboren war, tat ich Gymnastik und trainierte Gymnastik. Ich verwendete Bablfish, um dieses zum Deutschen zu übersetzen, da ich Deutsches nicht gut schreiben kann. Sie konnten es versuchen, um Ihnen zu helfen, auf englisch zu schreiben. Es ist eine gute Weise, auch zu erlernen.

Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation

I used to live in Germany a long time ago when I was 18. I did not do gymnastics there, I worked there looking after children. When I lived in England, where I was born, I did gymnastics and coached gymnastics.

I used Bablfish to translate this to German, as I cannot write German well. You might try it to help you write in English. It is a good way to learn too.

I understand your good German udn know what you think so ^ ^ but that is beautiful ^ ^

Hey Nicky!!! :)

I am from Germany also - welcome to the Chalkbucket!!! :)

Ich bin sicher, Du wirst hier im Forum viel Spaß haben. :) Es ist schön, noch mehr Leute aus Deutschland hier zu sehen. :)
LG
Martina

Hey Nicky!!! :)

I am from Germany also - welcome to the Chalkbucket!!! :)

Ich bin sicher, Du wirst hier im Forum viel Spaß haben. :) Es ist schön, noch mehr Leute aus Deutschland hier zu sehen. :)
LG
Martina

hi danke cool es gibt noch eine aus deutschland hier und ich bin nicht die einzigste^^hehe

Ja......die Welt ist klein :D Nein aber dies ist wirklich ein tolles Forum. :) Oh und ich hab gesehen Du hast meins auch schon entdeckt.....;)

- sorry to post in German - it just was easier this way to reply. ;)

hi,

My name is ALI and I am 18 years old
I live in PAKISTAN.

My hobbys are trampolin gymnastics, inlineskates, gymnastics, football, friends, shopping, sing, listen to music and just have fun.

I'm in the SVE blue - yellow, my team is true toll and it is always very funny with us
from my team, I am the only the highest jumps on the trampoline ^ ^

I am funny, nice and with me is always fun

if you want to know more then asks me

Greeting

tnkx.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back