MEMBERS ONLY Parent Group!
Join for FREE!
Status
Not open for further replies.

msl529

Fan
Mar 4, 2021
Hi all,

I haven't been on this forum for probably a decade. I joined in the early 2000's while my daughter was a competitive artistic gymnast & then a tramp & tumble gymnast. She quit in High School, I got busy...etc.

I still tend to watch a little NCAA Women's gymnastics, and of course the Olympics. I love the SEC teams even though I am a west-coaster, hehe :) Also love UCLA women's team, of course.

I am back on here because I'm curious about what has happened with USAG with regards to fielding a US Women's (WAG) Olympic team. I am aware of all the horrible, unfortunate, bad news in this arena, of course. But I have deleted ALL my social media, so this may be my only vice and method of catching up a bit.

I work part-time as a nursing faculty member at a state university. I love teaching the newbies in their Fundamentals class. I also have a degree in public health (infectious diseases), so I teach public health nursing as well. I will certainly view any COVID topics here with interest.

Thanks for having me back :)

PreciousJ

Gold Membership
Proud Parent
Fan
Feb 16, 2021
USA
Hi all,

I haven't been on this forum for probably a decade. I joined in the early 2000's while my daughter was a competitive artistic gymnast & then a tramp & tumble gymnast. She quit in High School, I got busy...etc.

I still tend to watch a little NCAA Women's gymnastics, and of course the Olympics. I love the SEC teams even though I am a west-coaster, hehe :) Also love UCLA women's team, of course.

I am back on here because I'm curious about what has happened with USAG with regards to fielding a US Women's (WAG) Olympic team. I am aware of all the horrible, unfortunate, bad news in this arena, of course. But I have deleted ALL my social media, so this may be my only vice and method of catching up a bit.

I work part-time as a nursing faculty member at a state university. I love teaching the newbies in their Fundamentals class. I also have a degree in public health (infectious diseases), so I teach public health nursing as well. I will certainly view any COVID topics here with interest.

Thanks for having me back :)
I'm a newbie here but a former public health NURSE (RN/MPH)! Welcome, and I hope we get the opportunity to talk infectious diseases sometime, LOL.

Reactions: msl529

msl529

Fan
Mar 4, 2021
I'm a newbie here but a former public health NURSE (RN/MPH)! Welcome, and I hope we get the opportunity to talk infectious diseases sometime, LOL.
Hi PreciousJ. I just saw your reply. Nice to meet you. I'm an RN/MPH too. Cool! I only practiced in PH for a year at the state level before I got fed up with the bureaucracy, haha. Now I teach nursing part-time and I get to use my MPH background when they assign me the PHN clinicals/lecture. Where was your area of practice/expertise in PH?

Status
Not open for further replies.