Hello to all

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

V

VA Gym Coach

Hi everyone, I am new here to the forums and wanted to introduce. I have been involved in the sport for over 16 years now. I was a competitive gymnast through level 9 from the ages of 9 to 18. I have been coaching since the age of 16. The past 6 years of my coaching experience have focused on levels 4-7. I am also a choreographer, which is so much fun. I love the process of creating a routine and then seeing a gymnast performing it successfully and confidently. It is awesome. My absolute favorite event to coach is beam. Put me there all day long and I am quite content. I also love to coach floor and comp. bars. I love to coach and see myself as a technical coach with a perfectionist side. Helping young girls grow to love and respect the sport of gymnastics is very rewarding. Seeing them have fun and reach their goals is the best part of the sport for me. I have dreams of owning my own school one day in the future (far future!) Until then, I want to try to stay as involved in the sport as I can and keep learning as much as possible!

So thanks for reading my blurb! Glad to be here :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back