Hello to everyone.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi everyone I just thought I would stop by and say hello to everyone as I am a new member on here.

I did some gymnastics when I was a much younger child, but it was never my main focus, my sister and I only did it to use some energy.

I am 22 years old and at the start of this year when aged 21 I started attending an adult gymnastics class at my local club.

I Have been doing Irish Dancing competitively since the age of 5, and have reached championship level (which is our equivalent to elite level)
I have placed top 5 in the national championships, top 5 in the European championships and have been in the top 10 in the world championships for the past 4 years, reaching my best placement of 7th place in the 2012 world championships.

I originally started gymnastics to lose weight (despite being a dancer I am overweight my whole family is big and no matter how much dieting and exercise I do I cant drop the pounds) and also to improve my flexibility for dancing.

I have been hooked on gymnastics since I started back again it really is the highlight of my week when I can go to gym class and I keep trying to learn new things.
I hated it this summer when I had quite a bad injury and had to take three months out and I couldn't dance or do gymnastics.

anyway thanks for reading hope i can make some friends from this site

thanks jono :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back