Parents Help finding a gym

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MILgymFAM

Proud Parent
A little while back, after a massive search, I found a single USAIGC team gym up in the Bay Area- around Milpitas, I believe. I thought I had it bookmarked, but it disappeared. For the life of me I cannot find it again. Does anyone know of ANY gyms in the entire Bay Area that compete USAIGC???

I did find that, thank you. It wasn't on that list, but I do remember finding it- and our current coach remembers competing against them at worlds. I guess I will have to give up on IGC for her. Thanks anyway!

How about contacting one of the other clubs in the area and asking them if they know which club it was?

JO is kinda out for her. Since we are moving late July, and compulsories start in August, it seems unlikely she could learn routines. I know that worlds are coming up for USAIGC, so I will have a few friends scout the teams. Ha ha. Most likely staying Xcel.

Because the gym she is at currently competes in that league. They had also competed xcel, obviously, but have now dropped it. She will be training USAIGC all summer and it would have been a smooth transition. Additionally, she would have loved to be at competitions with her old coaches and friends. We have learned, moving around, to try and keep old contacts however possible for the girls.

It's in Vacaville. Not sure where I got Milpitas, since it's the opposite direction from Dublin- same distance though. It's called dream xtreme.

Vacaville is pretty far. I guess I want to know how it works if they are the only ones on the area doing USAIGC. Who do they compete against?

I am not sure- I have emailed them and am waiting for a reply. I know there is a team in grass valley that competes even though they are way off the beaten path in terms of other gyms, so it can happen. I just know I can tell dd I tried my best to find what she wanted.

I did find that, thank you. It wasn't on that list, but I do remember finding it- and our current coach remembers competing against them at worlds. I guess I will have to give up on IGC for her. Thanks anyway!

what?

"Worlds" refers to the yearly competition that you must qualify to get into. This year, it's being held in Orlando, Fl. Last year was in Palm Springs, CA. It's called worlds because gyms from other countries (Canada, England, etc.) are not competing there. Girld from all levels... Copper through Premier can qualify and attend. Scores to attend are not that hard to obtain. The highest was a 34.0 at States and/or Regionals at the Bronze level. We've heard that this level had the hightest score requirements because it has the highest number of girls participating.

"Worlds" refers to the yearly competition that you must qualify to get into. This year, it's being held in Orlando, Fl. Last year was in Palm Springs, CA. It's called worlds because gyms from other countries (Canada, England, etc.) are not competing there. Girld from all levels... Copper through Premier can qualify and attend. Scores to attend are not that hard to obtain. The highest was a 34.0 at States and/or Regionals at the Bronze level. We've heard that this level had the hightest score requirements because it has the highest number of girls participating.

"ARE" competing there.... sorry!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back