Help on ankle braces

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My son Lv 8 ankles hurt when doing floor we've looked all around but can't find any that fit good. What are the best kind and should we take him to the foot doctor. To see what they think.

My son Lv 8 ankles hurt when doing floor we've looked all around but can't find any that fit good. What are the best kind and should we take him to the foot doctor. To see what they think.
Take him to the doctor. They'll be able to check for any damage and recommend a brace if necessary.

Definitely worth a trip to the ortho. As for braces, Dd has hurt her foot a few times and always prefers tape once she is cleared for tumbling. The braces tend to have either Velcro, which snags with the floor, or nylon, which tends to slip on the floor.

Tape is the best for short term. I use braces now cause tape gets pricey and annoying after years! The best I have found are Swede o inner lock 8. And active ankel because they both come in smaller sizes. I have a muller one from a sporting goods store that is alright but bulky.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back