WAG help please, looking for an invitational in April close to Canada

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DADGYMDAD

Proud Parent
Hello everyone,
Our club is looking to attend an invitational for the girls to participate, We are from Canada and meets are rare this year.

Level 9 or 10 but if possible , the club would rather like to have something that showcases hopes, junior and senior elite category... to prepare their championships
northeastern borders would be good.

In april this year.

I would think states : Ney-york, maine, Vermont, New Hampshire... not too far from the border

Anyone knows of something ? thank you

Hi,
So for those levels at that time of year we are in Championship season in the states you mentioned (Region 6) Example in NY our state championships for level 8-10 are March 25-27 and Regionals are April 22-24. There are a few clubs offering meets for those levels in between, but may be filled up at this point. You can go on any state's USAG website to see what is offered. In NY it is nyusag.com. Then click on "events" and then "state qualifiers". You will not find any hopes/elite qualifiers there though. Hope that helps.

Here's one for you but it appears to be very small. I found this by looking at mymeetscores for meets held in past Aprils. There might be a few others but honestly this is a tall request to find high level meets in the month of April since it's post season in the US.

Here's one for you but it appears to be very small. I found this by looking at mymeetscores for meets held in past Aprils. There might be a few others but honestly this is a tall request to find high level meets in the month of April since it's post season in the US.

Also this is in Staten Island which is part of NYC, so not very close to Canadian border

And what if the club is ready to take a flight and go further. Any suggestions?
Not sure if you would be able to do it at this point. Season is almost over here and state, regional and national championships are coming up in next 2 months. Most meets would have had to been registered for by now. Your owner/coach should be able to get this info fairly easily.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back