DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
ChalkBucket has been having many issues lately...internal server errors...etc. See the following threads for more details...
Right now we need to upgrade the site again...from xenForo 1.3.0 to 1.3.2. This is going to cost a few bucks as our annual subscription ran out and needs to be renewed. I am hoping that the software upgrade will fix everything...but it is looking like we may need to do some more server tweaking and possibly upgrade the server.

Anyways...we need some financial help if you are able. Below is a link where you can join the ChalkBucket Booster Club or donate to the site...

New member here, but have been learning so much. Happy to support this site! Hope many new (and not new) members feel the same way and join in to show support ( I know a lot already do )! Thanks and best of luck :)

We have several new Booster Club members...thanks for supporting the site!

Working on some upgrades right now!

FYI. The app still gives me pop up screen ads after joining the booster. No worries from me, but thought you'd want to know.

FYI. The app still gives me pop up screen ads after joining the booster. No worries from me, but thought you'd want to know.

iOS or Android? Is the app running the latest version?

iOS and yes.

Try...
  1. Log out of the app (click on "people" in the menu...then "log out" in the upper right)
  2. Close the app by double clicking the home button and sliding the app off the screen
  3. Wait 30 seconds or so
  4. Open the app back up and log back in
See if that works.

Last edited:
In talking with our hosting company...it looks like PHP needed to be upgraded. We are up from version 5.2.17 to 5.4.29. Site speed should be improved a bit now.

Looks like we also need to upgrade MySQL...we will hopefully be doing that tonight.

We have some more CB Booster Club members...thank you for supporting the site!

Three more upgrades have been performed on the site. Please let me know if anyone is still getting any errors.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back