Help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

right when i do gymnastics and other sports my knee starts hurting then after a while i start getting a sharp pain just under my kneecap causing me to collapse please help?

right when i do gymnastics and other sports my knee starts hurting then after a while i start getting a sharp pain just under my kneecap causing me to collapse please help?

I merged your threads, as you only need one on each topic.

Please speak to your parents and see a doctor. Knee pain is not something that can be fixed over the internet.

Go see the doc so you can find out what it's all about. It's probably something minor like a major growing pain, but it will take a doctor to figure thjat out and give you a strategy to best manage the pain and prevent future problems.

How old are you? First thing is talk to your parents about a dr. visit like ^^^^ said. You need those knee's for a long time! Get it checked now before you really get hurt. A little soreness is one thing, collapsing is different.

You need to tell your parents this and head straight to the Doctors. You don't fool around with Pain like you are describing.

is that a mad or frown symbol? why would you be mad or frowning??

i understand. that is why everyone is telling you to get to a Doctor. there are a lot of things that can go wrong with the knee. you could be walking around with a partially dislocated kneecap and not know it. so, tell your mum and get to the Doc.:)

but i dont want to tell my parents

Dear child you have just told the whole internet about this issue, you really do need to tell your parents.

Frankly small pains grow into big pains, pains that mean little can turn into life long problems. Believe me when I tell you to tell your parents and see a doctor. The sooner it is looked at the sooner you will not be in pain and enjoying gym.

I don't know why you wouldn't want to tell your parents. Your parents care deeply for you and want only the best for you. If your injured they should know so you can get the medical help you NEED! It's better to get these things looked at when they are minor and can have an easy fix than waiting until its serious and your laid up for months trying to recover.

Put your Big Girl Pants on and tell your parents what is going on TODAY.
How old are you? if you are a teen then its time to grow up and do what you know must be done.

Tell your parents! My son at 15 had knee surgery was off his leg for 6 weeks(no weight at all). This surgery saved his hockey career! As I tell my kids "man up and do the right thing!". Get it checked out by a doctor ASAP before it can't be fixed.

Honestly, what kind of replies were you expecting? How did you think we could fix your knee over the internet?

Honestly, what kind of replies were you expecting? How did you think we could fix your knee over the internet?

Exactly!!

Honestly if it were my DD I would hope she would come right to me long before she thought to post something on the internet. If she didn't I would be really worried that she didn't feel comfortable enough to come to me with any issues.

The ONLY ones that can really help you is a DR and your Parents.

Removed post. Do not give medical device unless you are an md with insurance!

BOG

Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back