Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

HELP!

Discussion in 'Gymnast Forum' started by paige076, Feb 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am struggling with my full twisting layout. My regular layout and my half layout are solid. However, I just can’t figure out how to get all the way around. I can jump and do a full turn, but can’t add it do the layout. I know I can do the skill, yet every attempt my upper body is all the way around and my feet are only half way around. How can my ENTIRE body, including my feet all the the way???

2. You will get way more responses in the WAG forum. They aren't many, if any gymnasts who can coach high-level skills

kiwi2406 likes this.
  3. I suggest doing a layout half then jump half turn after you land also make sure your not twisting until after you set as it makes you go lower so you won’t make it around hope this helps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice