Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

He's gonna letter!

Discussion in 'Men's Artistic Gymnastics (MAG)' started by skschlag, Nov 5, 2018.

1. So, at the urging of some fellow gym moms, I contacted D's high school athletic director about the possibility of lettering. It is not a hs sport here, and he has no time for clubs, etc. He is super close to an academic letter, but still, I thought this would be great for him.

I wrote the email, ready to defend my position. I have had some rounds with the AD before, always productive, but always time consuming.

This time, the answer was YES! He just needs to come in and prove time commitment and competition level. I think D will be so excited!

Mom2twingymnasts, 2G1B, Gigi and 14 others like this.
  2. That’s fantastic!

3. So happy for him!

4. Awww thanks :)

txgymfan likes this.
  5. That is great news! Congrats to him and good work Mama!

6. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. That is exciting! Way to be an advocate for your son!

8. So cool!!

9. Love it! Glad to see you didn't have to fight the AD. Awesome to see hard work recognized! Way to go!!

John likes this.
  10. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

But it sounds like a good thing, so congrats!

PinPin, txgymfan, NY Dad and 2 others like this.
  11. That is so awesome and well deserved! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice