Hey everyone!

• Thread starter AshleyakaFlipper
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

AshleyakaFlipper

as you might already know- i'm new here! lol. i just wanted to say hi and introduce myself as Ashley. Many of you might know me from youtube- AshleyakaFlipper. I just found this board and i'm excited to explore! if you have any questions feel free to message me.
Ashley

Hey Ashley,

Welcome to the chalkbucket. I wondered when you'd join. I love your youtube montages and also the ones of you in the gym.

You'll find lots of people here, who love what you do, that you can share ideas with.

Hey Ashley!!!!

Its charlotte!!! lol. Thats so cool that your on that board! lol!!! Anyway! ttyl!

Charlotte.

Last edited:
Hey Ashley,

I was hoping you would join soon, I haven't talked to you forever! Welcome to the chalkbucket and get on AIM soon if you can.

-Tori

Ashley,

Awesome...welcome to The Chalk Bucket. Be sure to tell your friends.

I was hoping you would join here...your montages are great.

Hi Ashley, I'm Kaitlin and I absolutely love your montages. I have to say that you and I are a lot alike if I am not mistaken. I would really like to know you better because I think that you have come long way. Great job on your montages, I like watch them everyday (They are addicting:))...lol. Nice having you on The Chalk Bucket.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back