Hey! It's Avrill!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

allaroundgirl

Hey guys, this is the girl formerly known as "all-aroundgirl", Avrill. I apologize DEEPLY for not being on in SO LONG! Let's just say that someone hacked into my account, changed the password, and sadly I have been in vain trying to crack it. So I finally decided to just create a new account. I'm sorry if this is violating the rules in any way. But anyways I miss everyone SO MUCH! I have been keeping in touch with Nightflare514 with Blogger. So let me explain some things.

As some of you know, I recently recovered from an injury. I rebounded back and everything was fine! Competition was going well, and I was working hard. And then....I got injured again. But it wasn't my fault this time! I think I posted about a certain jerky couple and their daughter, who has just joined as I was coming back. They weren't to happy that HC (head coach) was focusing all his attention on me. So, competition comes around and I'm kicking butt. They definitly aren't putting me in their Fave 5. So I had just finished vault and was on my way to bars. As I was heading on my way to the chalk bucket and a certain father volunteers to chalk up the bars for me, as my coach is unavaliable. To put it delicatly, he DIDN'T chalk up the bars. Nopers. Instead he put some slippery substance on it. Now you would think with the chalk on my hands it would be ok. Nopers again. I started and everything was going quite well. And then I slipped from the top bar while in the middle of a flip...and fell. Hard. I severly broke my leg. In the same place as before. Ouch. Very ouch in fact. So ouch, that the doctor told me that I better hang up my grips (the doctor always had a dry sense of humor...) permantly. The damage would repair and I'll be able to use my leg again, but my gym days are over.

And then I quit swimming because I wasn't REALLY swimming on the team and it was kinda a waste of money. So now I swim, just no longer on a team.

And then I broke up with Johnathon. Appreantly I wasn't the only girl in his life. Ouch...

And then I had a friend commit sucide. Ouchers some more.

BUT, everything hasn't been doom and gloom! First off, I got a NEW boyfriend, Eric, who is WONDERFUL! He REALLY REALLY is. I got a new phone! The Samsung Gravity. The awesomes of awesomeness! I've gotten REALLY into music, and am now going to high-school. No more homeschooling for me! Gotten settled into church, and my leg is doing well. So basically that is what I've been doing while I've been MIA. Again, so SORRY that I have been gone so long!

So what has been going on while I've been gone? I definitly have some chatching up to do, lol.

lovelovelove-Avrill

Welcome back and let me just say YIKES !! you have had your share of crappy times for a while.

Kudos to your positive outlook.

I've been wondering where you were! It's good to see you back!

Sorry to hear about all the bad things, but it looks like things are getting better :) Keep your chin up!

Cannot believe that what that guy did to the bars!!! There's something majorly wrong there!

Welcome back! I was wondering what happened to ya!

You are one tough chic, going thru all that, and still sounding positive & hopeful. I'm proud of you.

That man is truly evil! What has your HC done about him?

Best of luck to you! :)

Hey Avrill! Welcome back!! Wow--you have been through a lot while you were away. That's crazy about that man at your gym. I'm hoping that something was done about that whole incident. You are one tough cookie!!!!

Thank you all for your support! Appreantly the family has been banned from the team and the father has some order agaisnt him from the court. Not sure what it is...

Appreantly the family has been banned from the team and the father has some order agaisnt him from the court. Not sure what it is...

Good! I hope he is banned from all gyms, 'cause we are in TX now, & I'd prefer that my dd NOT run across this maniac! :eek:

What area of TX are you in? We are in the Dallas/Ft Worth area...but dd is not connected to an established team program at this point.

We're closer to Austin. But we have family up in that area.

Ah, I see. Are you in the famed 'Hill Country'? Eveyone here raves about it, Ive not been yet...

Close kinda. I've actually never seen it either. Or maybe I have...I just never knew it was famous, lol :)

hey
i am a new member here and i just wanted to say sorry for everything thats happened to you but great job keep up the good attitude!! i have a quick question. what is a good way to stretch your splits all the way down to the floor?? let me know asap!! thanks

~taylor12097

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back