Heya!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey everyone!!!
im new to this so thought i'd introduce myself! im a level 7 gymnast from ireland (i think our levels our different?) well i can do float upstart, long upstart backaway on bars, on beam flick, backwalkover, frontwalkover, front sumi dismount, floor flick tuck back, straight back, nearly handspring front, vault handspring nd working tusks! wat can everyone else do????

Ireland, wow! I love that people from all over the world are on this site. Welcome to CB!

Hi! I'm a level 7 too.

Bars: Clearhips to handstand, layout flyaway, also a layout 1/2

Beam: Front walkover-fronthandspring, switchleap-straddle jump, tuck 1/2-pike jump, back tuck dismount.

Floor: layout, fronthanspring-front tuck, switch leap-tuck full

Vault: front handpsring, 1/2 on, working handspring full off, tsuk drill, yurchenko timers.

Welcome.

Welcome!!! I'm a level 10 on the USAG code. I don't know what any of the skills you are describing are...but maybe a flick is a bhs? idk. I'm Irish! that's cool. it's a fun and addicting site!

Hi! I'm a level 7 too.

Beam: Front walkover-fronthandspring, switchleap-straddle jump, tuck 1/2-pike jump, back tuck dismount.

Vault: front handpsring, 1/2 on, working handspring full off, tsuk drill, yurchenko timers.

Welcome.

Gracefulone, I'd love to see your front walkover/ fhs combo on beam! Do you have videos on youtube?

I'm a level 8...
Bars giants free hips flyaways uprises all that stuff........... upgrading soon cuz its almost summer!
Beam- backhandspring backhandspring all the dumb dance that I have to do and all
floor double salto, i twistt too, um fhs front pike more dumb dance
vaultt fhs full for right now anyway

Hi! I'm a level 7 too.

Welcome.

is it a tuck half or a pike half? sorry im like really blonde haha. one of my teammates shes a level 7 does a pike quarter and thats like the first twisting pike ive seen

I'll interpret...

tuck back - back tuck

straight back - layout

float upstart - kip

backaway - flyaway

front sumi -front tuck

Similar skills to USAG level 6/7

Nice to have you on the board itswalshiebaby!! My family are from County Cork, husbands are from the North, but we live in Canada.

hey

Ireland, wow! I love that people from all over the world are on this site. Welcome to CB!

i agree NYgymfan!! i am so glad that you found the site from ireland!!! i can do a variety of things but the most recent thing i have larned is a yurchenko (that is a roundoff BHS onto vault right)

I'll interpret...

tuck back - back tuck

straight back - layout

float upstart - kip

backaway - flyaway

front sumi -front tuck

Similar skills to USAG level 6/7

Nice to have you on the board itswalshiebaby!! My family are from County Cork, husbands are from the North, but we live in Canada.

i didn't know the words were different ....... weird!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back