Hi Everyone

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi everyone. I am new. My DD absolutely loves gymnastics. She is on a pre -team and she is very determined to compete. I do not know much about the different levels and the skills needed, but I am here to learn. :D

Welcome to the Chalk Bucket!! It is a fun place, with great people and lots of info. :)

It might help you immensely to check with your daughter's gym and see what level they start competing at and also what league (for lack of other word) they compete. USAG and AAU are the most common here in the US, if that is where you are, :D . Then it will make sense when you are reading about levels and USAG, AAU, etc.

Welcome.Nice to have you.I had to laugh when I read your post.Not about the post but about myself.When my daughter had her first meet(it was a rec opt meet).I had to asked the coach what all the abreviations on the scorecard were.Like fx (Floorexecise)etc.

Hi Nodoubt,
Welcome to CB!! You could not have come to a better place to learnore about the sport or about being the parent of a competitive gymmie. The parents have a ton of great advice and are very supportive. The coaches are great too, always have good tips and can provide a perspective that we as a parent may miss.

My DD is 9 and a Level 4

Good luck in your adventure

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back