Hi from Arizona!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DbacksMom75

Proud Parent
Greetings from the desert :)
My little gym monkey is named Phoebe, she is 6 and a Level 2, her goal is to make preteam so she can get "the special leo" :) She has been doing gymnastics for 6 months and LOVES IT! We tried her in competitive cheer (because her older sister was in it) but she hated it because they did a lot of standing around. Now we can't keep her out of the gym!
I also have a 4 yo, Paige, who does preschool gymnastics and soccer. And a 10 yo, Parker (she's a girl) who does synchronized swimming and swim team (she says she wants to be the next Natalie Coughlin).
I am a pediatric nurse here in the valley and spend most of time working or being a taxi :D

Hopefully everyone can help me make sense of this sport!

Liz
Mesa, AZ

Welcome to CB! I'm sure you will be able to "make sense of the sport" here!
I'm Robin, a gymnast from canada.

Welcome from another AZ mom. I am a nurse as well, but am not working right now. My DD is 6 as well, level 4. :D

Welcome :) I have 3 kids as well. My 11 year old is my gymmie - she is a level 7. My 10 yo dd plays soccer and does theater stuff (singing, etc.) and my 6yo ds plays hockey. This site has tons of great info and support - hope you love it as much as I do.

Welcome to CB. I too am a nurse with a DD who is a gymnast. I have a 7yo level 4. I am in WI, but my brother and his wife are RN's in Phoenix. NICU at Maricopa County.

Barb

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back