Hi I am new to site !!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My name is Jeni

I have a 3 year old almost 4 has been in gymnastics almost 2 years. She loves it along with her dance class. I found this site by accident and am very thankful I did. :)

It might take me a while to get use to navigating on here but in due time I will get there.

I am so glad there is a site for all the parents to chat about their gymnasts its great to see so many people out there that have the same interst.

I hope you all have a wonderful day. :huge:

Hi....I am new here too. My daughter is 7....a level 4. She started gymnastics two years ago this coming June. But, it has overtaken our lives (which is a good thing....but very time consumming, seeing as we live 45 minutes away from her gym and she has practice 3 times a week).

yes I agree it is very time consuming. We are there 2 days a week, Thank God we only live 15 minutes away. In reality I love to see her enjoy it and be around other kids her age group. We live in a tiny town with not much to do for children so this is a good way to see kids and learn great sport. I am very Thankful for that. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back