Hi, new here!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello! I'm new here!

I used to post on gym message boards back in the day (back in the day is 2004-ish). :) I found The Chalk Bucket on a google search and decided to try it out!

I am a gymnastics coach/Rec Director in Alabama and also a mother of an almost 7 month old little girl. So I stay pretty busy most days!

Here is a picture of my sweet little girl:

Elizabeth026-1.jpg

We live about an hour and a half from Huntsville. Do you coach at JFJ Elite, Mountain Brook or another gym down there? We will be doing the Pirates of the Cahaba meet at Mt Brook and a meet at JFJ early next year.

We live about an hour and a half from Huntsville. Do you coach at JFJ Elite, Mountain Brook or another gym down there? We will be doing the Pirates of the Cahaba meet at Mt Brook and a meet at JFJ early next year.

Neither of those. I actually work at a new gym that is opening in B'ham. It is owned by the former head coaches of Alabama Starz/Head Over Heels.

Hello and welcome! And what a darling girl you have there! You must kiss her constantly. :)

Hi, I am new here too. What a little cutie you have! R U on youtube too your username rings a bell. Take care

Welcome to CB, great community, very helpful and very positive.

Don

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back