hi there!!! level 7!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GYMaddict

i'm an oldish/newish level seven, starting pre op. i'm 14 and i LOVE and i mean LOVE beam.

Hi! I'm a level seven too. What do oyu do on beam for your flight/series. I do frontwalkover-fronthandspring.

That's extremely cool series. :) and it sounds really hard. You don't see many people doing fronthandsprings... Or front walkovers now that I think about it.

It's not too bad-my shoulders are really flexible, so that helps. I'm the only one I've seen doing fronthandsprings, but there's a level eight from another Y who does frontwalkover-backhandspring, and a level seven who does frontwalkover-frontwalkover-front tuck dismount.

Welcome to the chalk bucket! You will love it! That is a cool series! Sounds like a ton of fun! That is a cool dismount the front walkover front walkover front tuck! Enjoy the CB!

It's not too bad-my shoulders are really flexible, so that helps. I'm the only one I've seen doing fronthandsprings, but there's a level eight from another Y who does frontwalkover-backhandspring, and a level seven who does frontwalkover-frontwalkover-front tuck dismount.

There's level 8 in my gym that does frontwalkover bhs for her beam series.. Wow. a frontwalkover frontwalkover front tuck would be really challenging. Flexible shoulders would deffinetly help :)

hey im about to be level four and just started gymnastics, im 15, and beam is my least favorite! bleh, i am a bit afraid of it... the thought of my feet sliding right off, bars are my favorite!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back