Hi!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

W

*wishful*thinking*

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I was in gymnastics for about a year, but then I had to quit (money & time issues). I'd love to start again, but I know I'd only be capable of intermediate classes and those are usually for the younger kids, like 9 or 10 year olds. I loved it, and I still do random handstands and cartwheels when I get bored. :) But I'd feel weird being with all of the younger kids...

Welcome to the chalkbucket.

Look for clubs with adult gym classes, in ours we have basically 13 and up in the mixed groups. They are all having a blast working bigger skills than the younger rec groups.

Well Hello!

I take gymnastics to and the class i'm in has no one over the age of 12 in it but me! I'm 15, but I do fine. Does your gym or a local gym have adult classes. If you start getting bored with the skills than maybe you have to move to a higher level. What level are you in rec classes (Oh, are you doing REC):p. Being around little kids can be hard, I totally get you on that!

gymnastics

Hi everyone i am new and i love gymnastics i only did it for 2 months 2 days a week and i was gonna be a level5. i quit because of money issues but i like died and ever since i quit i could smell the chalk on my hands ever since paradee.:(

Hi you all!!! I am really sorry to hear you had to quit gymnastics because of money issues. But I really hope you are able to get back to where you want to be in gymnastics!!!
You will sure find some useful information and advise on here.
And maybe it can make up just a little for what you might not have in the gym right now...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back