Hi :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Maddy2012

Hi, I'm new here :) My name is Maddy. I started gymnastics 8 months ago. It all started when I stayed up until 1 o' clock in the morning to watch Nastia win the all-around in the Beijing Olympics. I was glued to the t.v. and inspired :) She's been my favorite gymnast and role model ever since. So, for the remainder of the summer, I practiced and practiced my cartwheels (which I could never do) and a few months later I was enrolled at a recreational gymnastics class in one of my local gymns. I've been working really hard and now I'm working on things like: front handsprings on vault, backwalkovers on beam, front handsprings on floor, and kips on bars. I just got my first front handspring (without a spot) on floor on Wednesday and it only took me three tries! :D I love gymnastics and I'm so happy I found this awesome website!

welcome to the board. I am pretty new here myself. I have a nine years old daughter who is in the gymnastics. glad to hear you are enjoying gymnastics and making a good progress. you will find lots of useful info on this board and people in this board are very helpful and friendly.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back