WAG High Performance Camps & College Camps for Summer 2021

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

momgonemad

Coach
Proud Parent
I'm looking for a high performance camp or a college gymnastics camp for the summer of 2021, which I know may be hard to find with the pandemic. I would like to find something in Idaho, Washington, Montana, or Oregon. Does anyone know of any that are planned? Thank you!

This is the one we plan on attending as well. Fingers crossed it happens. It is so frustrating that we can't count on anything these days.
Did you guys sign up for this one? We decided to, so we did it yesterday when registration opened, and realized afterwards that there are only 120 spots! Knowing how crazy the rush for girls to find a good camp this summer, I wonder if it is already full.

Did you guys sign up for this one? We decided to, so we did it yesterday when registration opened, and realized afterwards that there are only 120 spots! Knowing how crazy the rush for girls to find a good camp this summer, I wonder if it is already full.
Times out before I could edit. Who knows if it will even happen anyway!

My daughters coaches registered them as a team. It looks like it should be a great camp.

We registered a couple of kids.

Yeah I just saw on their instarr he am that they filled almost immediately. Hopefully all of us got our kids in!

We got in too! Not sure why i am so excited.. Oh yes because i want to see Seattle!
There are a few of us in the Seattle area here so PM me or check in here this summer once you start serious planning if you need ideas and recommendations. It should be great. The first week of August is consistently the very best weather of the year!

There are a few of us in the Seattle area here so PM me or check in here this summer once you start serious planning if you need ideas and recommendations. It should be great. The first week of August is consistently the very best weather of the year!
Now THIS is exciting! Good weather in Washington sounds great, because I know it isn’t the typical norm compared to other states on West Coast.

Are there any college camps being held in the southeast?
Ryzer organizes many of the camps.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back