MAG HNI

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
Our boys have gone for years but, first time the girls team will be attending

We are on our way. We will be at the meet Friday at 1145 ish and again on Saturday morning and for the elite men's meet. Would love to meet any fellow cb-ers! Message me here or pm...

How's it going out there? DS teammates are doing well......can't wait to see the seniors, we have one in the national team.
DS used to train with one of the Universal boys who is now awesome......they must have been great to watch.

They were fun to watch. And Derek went up and introduced himself to Yin Alvarez. Just walked out there and met him. I was so impressed that he woudl do that! And then he met Danell Leyva, Chris Brooks, and Paul Ruggeri. That made his day :)

We were getting ready to head over there and little guy threw up. I was hoping he'd miss out on the 24 hour stomach bug going around school, but unfortunately he didn't. He is super disappointed (and me too a bit). We were both looking forward to the collegiate championship/ elite session and then watching/cheering on our "big boys" on team later this afternoon.

Wow amazing he went up to the big shots! My kid would never do that. He still hides behind me when he can.

We will be at Azarian, too.

I wish my kids were more like that. Seriously. Their shyness is sometimes annoying. Hehe!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back