MAG HNI

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
I hope he's at least feeling better by the time he competes. It's tough doing the things he does in his routines with a cold!

Reactions: sce
We shall see. I pulled him out of practice yesterday. He was in tears, had a bloody nose, and could not do anything. literally.

Monday was the same way. We came home, chicken soup, vitamins, meds, humidifier, and bed. Of course, today he has 2 quizzes and 2 tests and we leave tomorrow for houston.

So...writing off this meet and hoping he can get it together for Blackjack!

Thanks. it is not going to go well. He has a cold and cannot practice at all since Monday. So we will just go and have fun.
Man, he has had a rough start this season! Hope he feels better by the weekend.

Going to Black Jack this year. Did HNI last year. If HNI ever goes back to Galveston, I would definitely push for that meet. Besides the meet being good (and having good results), the whole fam came along and we stayed along the beach. Was also during Mardi Gras and the parades and activities going on were tons of fun. Though I do remember them advertising the Ninja Warrior course last year, we never actually saw anything with it and wandered around the hotel/convention center with no avail. Kids wanted to give it a try.

Hope it all works out for you.

We have been several times. I thikn this is the 3rd (or 4th?) time. We do like this meet.

Reactions: sce
Aww, that stinks! I hope he's feeling a lot better really soon, competition or not. And even if this isn't his greatest meet ever, I hope he has fun and at least has a few personal victories. (Best tumbling sequence with Kleenexes stuffed in your nostrils, anyone?)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back